|1.||Would You Stick|
A commonly asked question from one homie to another when an attractive woman walks by. Another way of asking, would you have sex with that girly?
Person 1. Look at that bitches ass son, Would You Stick?
Person 2. I Would Stick!
|2.||Well, If You Did Know What Would You Say?|
You say this when you ask a Question and someone Answers with "I Don't Know". Then you say "Well, If You Did Know What Would You Say?" Then you have a great feeling in your stomach and the other person feels like a stupido. Haha lib.
Tom: Yo, What Time Is It?
Jerry: I Don't Know
Tom: Well, If You Did Know What Would You Say?
Tom: Well, You Should Know!
Jerry: Ok, I'll Go Check
|3.||Would you rather|
A game where you are given a choice between two embarassing scenarios and you have to choose one.
Would you rather have a threesome with your parents and nobody find out?
Not have a threesome with your parents and have everybody think you did?
|4.||You have accent!|
It is not uncommon for the person you met the first time to say to you that 'you have accent.' It refers to your way of pronounciation, which may be Southern, Northern, or Foreign accent. In this case, it is a mere refererce to your state or country of origin; nothing more.more...
But when a person you've known for years, or a co-worker you worked with for months; or in some cases, a person you met first time, all of a sudden, says to you: "You have accent!" "I don't understand your accent!" In this case, it is a direct reference to your identity. And it may mean one or all of the following:
1. 'You are not one of us!'
2. 'Remember you're a foreigner.'
3. 'How on earth you dare to tell me this.' (Although he/she clearly understands that what you said was right/true).
4. "I would rather prefer to hear it from someone else."
|5.||Would you hit it?|
A game made up in Trejos spanish class a few years ago. You look out the window and ask the person next to you. Would you hit it? He/she has 3 options 1.Yes 2.No 3.At a party, more options have been added, but these are the original ones.
Hey tim, would you hit it? At a party!
|6.||Would you hit that?|
A simple question, usually asked between two or more guys referring to a woman of any level of attractiveness. The object of the question is to find out if the men you have asked would "hit that" or have sex with the woman you are referring to.
"Hey man, would you hit that?"
"Dude, I already have!"
|7.||You have good taste in music|
When someone says you have good taste in music, what they mean is:
1. "You like the exact same music I do, so you must like good music"
2. "I'm mainstream as fuck, and you seem indie, so you must be like a music god"
3. "I don't have anything else nice to say about you, so I'm going to pretend that the music you listen to isn't shit."
1. You like Radiohead? You have good taste in music!
2. Oh, I've never heard of that band. But you have good taste in music.
3. Any guy would be lucky to date you! You're pretty, and, uh, smart. And, uh, you have good taste in music."