1. it's a phrase expressed to mean "why do you care?" or "who gives a shit
?". You say that when someone is telling you something that is meaningless, pointless, trivial and/or irrelevant.
2. a nice pleasant Top 20 reggae
- pop hit by Robbie Neville, it charted during the spring of 1987.
1. I'm in my car with Dexter, who recently got married and joined his wife's cult
. It's Christmas season
and in my tape deck
I'm playing a various artists charity
compilation called "A Very Special Christmas". The last tune is a calm "Silent Night" done by Stevie Nicks
. Dexter says that Stevie dresses like a witch
. I say "so, wot's it to ya?. I don't believe in witches or witchcraft
2. I'm putting out my stuff for my escapade as I just checked in my hotel room at the Circus Circus
hotel and casino
. I turn on the radio. Being played is "The Final Countdown" by Europe
, followed by "Wot's It To Ya?" by Robbie Neville. Let the festivities begin!