BILLIONS watch it
with over 30 countries competing
the world cup is the biggest stage on earth
even if you hate footbal (as i do) you still have to watch as its just so gripping...the world cup is for europeans,africans,and south americans. its not really for americans as they think soccer is shit.
the world cup in england is amazing.when an england match is on
the roads are empty
during the cup,every single advert you see is about this amazing football tournament- from gillete razor blades,to macdonals,to car,tv,perfume/cologne adverts
its the biggest 5 weeks of your life!
if you come to europe or any other country apart from the USA you will see how big and how the world cup can dominate you life for its duration
people become so passionate about the cup,as you support your country.they leap and scream as someone scores a goal or is given a red card
the world cup provides drama that no fiction author could make up
"omg did you see when beckham missed thate penatly in the world cup"
A certain female's lady-parts when sought after by male representatives from a number of different countries (USA, Mexico, Italy, Spain, Ireland, France, etc) in a form of competition.
So many guys are going after Carrie, it's like she has a World Cup
BBC Commentary Guidelines for the commentary team during the World Cup:
1. Within 1 minute of kick off in the opening match (Germany v Costa Rica), the commentator must mention England.
2. Regardless of what two teams are contesting the final, England have to be mentioned within the first minute.
3. The commentator shall refer to the Falkland Isles in passing at some point in the match if England play Argentina.
4. Whenever a hat trick is scored, comparisons with Geoff Hurst will be made within seconds of the third goal hitting the net.
5. Should England wear their red jerseys, then '1966' should be mentioned approximately 20 times.
6. 1966 will be mentioned approximately 10 times a match, or only on 4 or 5 occasions for matches not involving England.
7. Prior to the captain of the winning team lifting the trophy, the commentator will mention Bobby Moore. And 1966.
8. When Germany are playing, they must be referred to as being arrogant by the commentator on at least 14 occasions. This must refer to their style, their passing, their haircuts and their general footballing ability.
9. Should England play Germany, mentions of Winston Churchill, Dambusters, The Luftwaffe and Adolf Hitler will be compulsory. And 1966.
10. All Scottish members of our commentary team must continue to refer to England as "we" and "us".
11. We must ensure that nationlistic stereotypes are adhered to. Of course, the Germans are arrogant. The Spanish are bottlers, The Ivory Coas...
An event in which a United States victory would signal the apocolypse. Would also be the end of football in Europe as we know it.
You thought the tsunami in Indonesia was intense. Just wait until the United States win the World Cup. Then you'll see some crazy shit.
Greatest sporting event in the world, 32 international soccer teams particpate to become world champions. Currently brazil are world champions
England won in 1966
Sexual act which involves at least five men, each from different nationalities, ejaculating into one large chalice. Once the cup has been filled from "around the world", someone must drink the melting pot of cup contents.
I stayed up until four in the morning just to watch the World Cup go down. It was worth it. That's the kind of thing that you won't see on Hulu!
When a girl is giving you a blowjob
and you cum
in her mouth, you yell "GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!"
"Oh yeah baby, almost, almost there. Oh yeah. Oh I'm gonna cum! GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!! I just won the world cup..."
The glass that everyone drinks out of, due to lack of alcohol containers.
Pass that world cup around, I need to get drunk.