the tuesday after a long weekend. Tonsday feels like a Monday but often is worse than a Monday, as everything you would have gotten done on Monday has now piled up onto the already large workload for Tuesday. Tonsday is the day where you pay for the enjoyable long weekend. There is always a ton of work to do on a Tonsday.
I hate tonsdays. Tonsday mourning hell
1.To be overwhelmed by work. 2. To be too busy to leave your office due to workload.
Man, I can't take no more work, my ass is willie'd.
Damn Gary, these validations have my ass willie'd.
An Irish road worker's workload description in the dimensions of time and space.
Example: I tardis today and I tardis tomorrow.
A full spreadsheet of work to do!
Man! Rich, I have a sheetload of work to do today!
1. A Yearbook-Nerd (hence yerd)
2. A yearbook-nerd who is particularly obsessed with being in yearbook
3. A person that has been traumatized by the extraneous workload caused by being a member of Yearbook staff/Annual staff
4. A person in yearbook that can't help but using/recognizing yearbook terms in normal conversation (such as 'gutter', 'pica', 'whitespace', 'stroke', etc...)
5. A person in yearbook that uses yearbook terms as double entendres, usually to imply sexual ideas
1. "She's always carrying around her yearbook spreads! She's such a yerd!"
2. "Dude, stroke that!"
"But how many picas should I set it to?!"
"Not that 'stroke', you yerd!"
1. everyday workload requests, commonly associated with a service industry profession (like a call center)
2. the substance that is sometimes found on the floor in plankeville
1. "hey...did you see the shmite that joel's dealing with right now?"
2. "hey...did joel leave that shmite in plankerville?"
Pulling a dick move is engaging in an egregious, selfish and usually public stunt, i.e. a cock-block or dumping a workload unnecessarily upon a friend or coworker. The exclamation of the phrase "Dick move!" in a high, nasal voice is sometimes the only socially acceptable recourse. Other common reactions include "Shenanigans!", "Bullshit!" and, a personal favourite, "BULLSHIT SHENANIGANS!".
John likes Cindy. Erik likes Cindy. Erik and John are friends. Erik intentionally keeps Cindy busy at a party ("cock-blocks" John). John finds out about it after the fact, and yells "Dick move!" Given the nature of their friendship, violence may or may not occur.