* a refinement of complexity,
* a person's naive ignorance of life, naive assumption that things can only get better, deeply provincial and conformist, foolish, unsophisticated, unfinished, work-in-progress, a rag-muffin
* not complicated or complex,
* sometimes a person with Urban Vocabulary,
* upper-class with lower standers,
* Thrift Store shopping,
* simple trips and dates-(ice-cream & movies)
* Google search engine
"I want to buy a cheep unsophisticated Computer"
"we don't have money for a sophisticated wedding, we are just going to have a simple & unsophisticated one"
"can you stop looking through the dumpster for choice scraps, cuz that's so unsophisticated and nasty."
"you're so smart and easy to talk with"
Originated in the ghetto streets of Islamabad from the word kum (which means work). This is very retro word that could be used for several meanings, e.g work, sex, habit etc.
kumpro dal raha hai = Work in progress
WIP = Work In Progress
WIFP = Work In F***ing Progress
Used by pissed-off oekaki artists.
KakiArtist: S***! I can't finish right now so it's a WIFP.
Girlfriend In Progress. Used for describing someone who will probably be in a relationship with you. (Or at least you're trying to be in a relationship with them)
Person A: Hey, do you know Michelle?
Person B: Yeah. We have a pretty good relationship but I want to take it farther. She's my GIP.
Person A: Good luck! I hope everything works out between you two.
The act of deal with people in a patronizingly superior manner with the intend of creating workplace discord.
"This is Walter, he's a work in progress."
1. (n.) A work in progress
2. (n.pl.) Government subsidized housing for low income families (see projects)
3. (n.) Someone one card short of a deck, or who is socially a little awkward.
1. I'm working on a large engineering project for my company
2. Seemingly safe Atlanta's high crime rate is usually attributed to the extremely high concentration of crime in the projects.
3. You know that Pete still wears shorts when it's snowing outside? That guy's a real project...
|7.||The Shoebox Project|
The pinnacle of Harry Potter Maurauder-era fanfics. Work in Progress. Utterly hilarious and addicting. *SQUEE*
"I was reading the shoebox project at three in the morning, and i could'nt stop laughing- i woke up the whole house."
"Oh, my. I must read that."