It mean ''what's up?'' or ''what's the word on the street?''. Basically ''What's been happening?'' Usually a greeting.
''Hey Steve Word Up.''
''Nuthin just been chillin'...''
I comprehend what you are saying and verify that your statement is true, my good brother.
"Donkey Kong is the best video game ever made."
yeah, thats right or like deamn right, yes
acknowledgement, approval, indication of enthusiam
Dude, count me in, word up!
1. A greeting.
2. Another way to say, Yeah! or Damn Right!
3. A song by the band Cameo. The song came out in 1986.
4. A cover by Korn of the song previously mentioned.
1. Hey, Word up man?
2. Word up!
3. Word up! Everybody say, we're about to go down and you know just what to do.
4. Wave your hands in the air like you just don't care.
traditionally, in the hip hop cultural world, the word "up" succeeds the word "word". this combonation, of what seems like two unrelated words, actually is a form of acknowledgement, or apporoval. Some synonyms inculde, "I concur." and "Yes, i agree with that"
"Gee George, your lawn looks very nice today"
"Oh wow, Mary, you really knew what you were doing when you decorated the great hall"
Aggreement with something someone else has expressed
A: "I Love this choon
B: "Word Up sister!"
the damn truth,definetly
"yoo i dont kno bout you but im bout my paper word up"
"word up son u kno i got you"