|1.||Word is bay?|
Used with Word is born. Code between 2 or more guys to gangbang/tagteam a chick.
"Word is born word is bay?"
Girl: I really enjoy hanging out with you two guys
John: Word is born word is bay?
Mark: Oh hells yeah!
much like the word nur, bay is for anyone to lazy to repeat themselves or respond dignifiably. Or if the person doesnt want to participate or respond with an answer.
Chris: hey you wanna get wasted this weekend?
miller: uhhhh. BAY!
Invented in Mr. Kane's Geometry class around the beginning of 2005 by Michael Phan (asian), and Cameron Mike (black). When the two were arguing, Michael mocked Cameron and called him a chank, because when Cameron says chink with his Koramo like voice, it sounds like chank. Just one year later the word was widely used throughout Fremont CA, and is still spreading. The #1 victim of this word is Michael and Cameron's friend, Luc Mai. This word is mostly used to make fun of asians, but now anyone can be called a chank.
Luc you chank, put your shirt back on.
Shut up chanker stanker!
Get your chank ass out of here.
|4.||ay bay bay|
A Bay Bay is a song from Hurricane Chris, a rapper from Shreveport, Louisiana. It is his debut single off his debut album 51/50 Ratchet. It was released in June 2007.more...
The music is typical of Shreveport's Ratchet Music movement due to its use of repeated synthesizer hooks and minimal drums and bass. The chant "A Bay Bay" is derived from "Hey, Bay Bay" with Bay Bay being the nickname of local DJ Hollyhood Bay Bay. People in the club would chant his name for a new song, soon it became used in many clubs for a new song.
The single is currently garnering national airplay thanks in part to being featured on numerous mixtapes and its catchy chorus.
Hurricane Chris goes so far as saying on his MySpace page "I bet that its gonna be a baby’s first word because it’s so catchy." The voice in the beginning is Baby 3, the son of Shreveport rapper 3 Feet. His line is "This Baby 3, everybody say, A Bay Bay."
The music video premiered on 106 & Park as a New Joint on June 12, 2007.
The song debuted on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 at number 95 in June 2007,] rising in the next week to number 85 before jumping sharply to number 24 in its third week on the chart.The song has proven to be extremely popular, it has already peaked in the top ten at number 8 and is still climbing.
There is an official remix featuring The Game, Birdman, Jadakiss, E-40 & Lil Boosie
|5.||Ay Bay Bay|
1. A song produced by the artist Hurricane Chris, a rapper from Shreveport, Louisiana. It is his debut single off his debut album 51/50 Ratchet. It was released in June 2007. The chant "Ay Bay Bay" is derived from "Hey, Bay Bay" with Bay Bay being the nickname of local DJ Hollyhood Bay Bay.more...
2. An African-American version of the common saying, "hey baby". "Hey baby" originates from the local usage in California from the 1960's to 1970's. This derogatory word is sometimes misleading to women, given its past as a mating call for a douchebag. While it may first be seen as a booty call, "a bay bay" is, if anything, a personable and vocal way of showing interest in a hottie at the club.
3. A common greeting from one bro to another. As such, one young man might yell "ay bay bay" to his friend (male or female) across the movie the...
|6.||bay bay kids|
Children that are usually the offspring of hood rat chicks. These children are usually unkempt and seen running around impoverished neighborhoods with little or no clothes on, although it is usually a diaper. Their hair will be either half done or not done in weeks, and the first word out of their mouths is usually a curse word. This is the begginning of the phase of becoming a thug.
Damn, did you hear those kids at that resturant cussin' and throwin food? They some bay bay kids
1. Very cool, appealing, and fresh. Original and innovative. Desirable.
This word is often used in conjunction with other bay area colloquial adverbs such as 'hella', 'dumb', or 'xtra'
A synonym of words such as Fresh, Dope, Wet, and Hot.
This word originated in Oakland, California in the bay area and was apread by the slang inventing rap group known as DelMon or Delinquent Monastery, originally brought to popularity by their emcee Plex Rock and their song 'Xtra Stubby'
1. Wow, I love that shirt, its hella stubby.
2. This is my favorite song, its extra stubby.
3. I am not enjoying this party, its not as stubby as the one last week.