2. (verb) to pull a prank or practical joke
3 (adjective) very cool, dope, rocking, etc.
2. You've been woogie'd!
3. That is definitely woogie!
2. n. A popular alcholic concoction within the city of New Orleans amongst certain subcultures. It commonly involves taking the remnants of any alchoholic substances within an apartment or house and combining them into one alchoholic beverage. In order to complete this, a powder suger subtance such as Kool-Aid (tm) is added for the attempt to make the liquid taste better.
3. Adj. A scary, unnerving or strange individual, place, or item.
2. "Dude, get the woogie."
3. "That woogie dude is driving the woogie car down the woogie street to his woogie house."
2. What one says when pinching (1), usually repeated quickly and in a cute voice.