1. (noun) fur covered mammal from the central Pacific, walks upright and lives in a primitive civilisation
2. (verb) to pull a prank or practical joke
3 (adjective) very cool, dope, rocking, etc.
1. Blame in on the Woogie!
2. You've been woogie'd!
3. That is definitely woogie!
noun: a Caucasian male. one who either thrives or suffers from severe white-boy-ism.
African American fellow: Hey yo, when Jermayne be hammered he be dancing like a woogie!
(loud laughing and clapping ensue)
Any type of dog.
Aww look at that Woogie! )Pronounced- Woo(as in beginning of Book)-gee
A term derived from the character's name Don Wooganowski in the Movie "Something About Mary."
A psychopathic ex-girlfriend, boyfriend or over zealous admirer.
a manipulative person, who uses someone else to get what he/she wants.
Also can be used as a verb: Woogying
Bro, Joe's ex-chick is a fuckin' woogie. They've been broken up for 3 months and she still calls him late at night and asks him where the fuck he's at.
Dude, that ugly chick staring at me is really woogying me out.
Sarah, that guy John sent me flowers 3 times AFTER I denied him a date. He's really starting to woogie me out.
Dude, that guy George is a fuckin' woogie. He told my boss that we were best friends and that I recommended HIM for the job promotion that I was going for.
A maladjusted house cat.
Evolved from booger
, used as an affectionate insult.
The woogie knocked over his water bowl again.
an underground term used in the USMC for a slutty woman marine, or a woman marine who is filthy
"hey devil dog, i have a date tonight with anna."
"wait anna from the supply room? anna the woogie?"
"you are disgusting man."
Another name for cannabis.
It gets you stoned, and has been proven to be less harmful then alcohol or cigarettes. It has never been conclusively proven to have caused a single death in the entire world, ever.
Mate, that was some good woogie the other night...
1. adj. Something of an overt or obviously unfair nature that is commonly used with the express intent to gain as much advantage as possible within a given system.
2. n. A popular alcholic concoction within the city of New Orleans amongst certain subcultures. It commonly involves taking the remnants of any alchoholic substances within an apartment or house and combining them into one alchoholic beverage. In order to complete this, a powder suger subtance such as Kool-Aid (tm) is added for the attempt to make the liquid taste better.
3. Adj. A scary, unnerving or strange individual, place, or item.
1. "I got some woogie crap that I can pull tonight man."
2. "Dude, get the woogie."
3. "That woogie dude is driving the woogie car down the woogie street to his woogie house."