1. A strong willed, independant, wonderful female who is beautiful in her own special way.
2. An extremely powerful force of nature which uses diplomatic and intelligent comebacks to ward off the opposing sex; the man
Dude 1: Woah, that woman is pretty amazing.
Dude 2: You've got that right! She has some MAD SKILLS.
i'm amazed that some of these misogynists can say "ALL" women are whores,bitches,etc. because i find it pretty imposssible that they've taken the time to get to know half of the world's population. oh wait no...their past experiences with women have been bad, so this gives them the right to judge 3 BILLION people.
Misogynist: "waaaaah...all my girlfriends have been horrible to me therefore all women are whores...waaaah"
woman: "wow and you say we're the ones who are irrational!?"
The most beautiful of the sexes. The sex that is able to bear life. More emotional than men. They are normally physically weaker than men.
Their bodies are physically life bearing, ie. Child grows in the womb, breasts for feeding and nurturing children.
"She is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen"
a strong inteligent human being who uses her brain instead of her sex to make descions.
wow, you are and awesome woman. your strong and inteligent.. i admire you... woman are awesome
the female half of the human race. different from man in a few ways
1. More creative due to more right-brained-ness
2. Slighter smaller muscle mass
3. The ability to give birth
4. Usually more emotional due to biology
5. Usually less sex-crazed, again due to biology
6. and the obvious
Women are equal to men, and whoever say otherwise needs to be put in jail.
Human with XX chromosomes.
Clearly some men here have a weird problem with women, shown by the warped and generally psychologically imbalanced statements below.
I'd like to say I have nothing against men at all and that I'm not putting men down as you guys have been putting down women before I start addressing two points.
1. I know that crap some guy wrote about being female is a birth defect is just some kind of bitter and irrational metaphor but I might as well address it as if it were meant truthfully. The truth is that all embryos start off as female, and it is actually the Y chromosome that later on turns any babies male that could be perceived as a 'defect' (even though neither are), as it is only half the size of the second X chromosome, and it is the cause of haemophilia in males as they can be missing the blood clotting gene in the missing part of the chromosome, whilst females cannot get this condition as they have two full XX chromosomes.
2. One disturbed individual said that women are less intelligent due to having smaller brains than men. If you did any kind of science you would know that in humans brain size is not related to intelligence, men merely have bigger brains as their bodies are proportionately larger. This has also been shown by the fact that sufferers of the condition microencephaly (a condition where the patient's brain is far smaller than normal) do not have impaired brain functioning and indeed enjoy normal intelligence.
The N****r of the world, according to John Lennon. Most convenient target and scapegoat for male users on UD who prove John right.
RIP, John Lennon. May your wife and sons have a long and happy life and never come to UD to read what men think about women. They would try to kill themselves.
The Beatles loved women and praised "the woman" in their work. Thanks guys!