1. One who follows and lives by the current trend (dying/spiking hair, sagging pants, using specific words in every sentence, etc)
2. One who holds no real opinions and/or will not accept radical theories. They are hypocritical and typically expect the world to be fair. They do not recognize the seriousness or reality of world events such as Rwanda. They think that good intentions will always lead to a positive output and they typically think that their problems are worse than everyone else’s.
1. “You should bleach your hair. It’ll look really cool, especially if you spike it, too.” “Ok”
2. Trend Whore: “I hate school”
Trend Whore: “Because I have to do homework and my teachers are gay”
Me: “Well, without school, you’d be an idiot with no friends, huh?”
Trend Whore: “Uh… I guess so”
Me: “Then school isn’t so bad, isn’t it?”
Trend Whore: “Shut up, fag. You’re gay as hell.”
This term describes what one would expect a yoyo, shoved into a women’s crotch area, to look like if it where not actually her giant mound of mangle roast beef exceeding the manufactures size recommendations for that particular piece of under garment.
Otherwise know as: Ninja foot, pussy wedgie, camel toe, moose knucle.....
Hey Ken, your moms smuggling yoyos again. Can she do any tricks with that thing.
|45.||your country needs you|
Why should I give a fuck? The bosses run the country anyway.
It really means "your government needs you" (to do its dirty work for it, usually by killing foreigners). It's because government can't survive without mass obedience that we should tell it to fuck off whenever it "needs" us. Down with the government!
When I need my "country", it's never there for me, so why should it expect me to be there for it in return?
kogaru or also kogyaru.
japanese girls with tanned skin and dyed hair, usually wearing colorful stuff and extensive makeup.
the term originates from the japanese mispronunciation of "callgirl".
an acronym for this is "ganguro" which means like "blackface" in japanese.
look at that kogaru over there...
(straightforward as one would expect)
A course that must be taken in France along with foreign language.
Sac're bleu! My Surrender 101 teacher gave me a 6-page essay on the military successes of France! How do they expect me to pull that off?
|48.||Real True Christians|
Monotheistic followers of Jesus who:
1. Search for the truth instead searching for a belief that makes them feel good about themselves.
2. Serve God instead of themselves or their own desires.
3. Completely accept the Bible as the complete, authoritative source of information about God.
4. Take it upon themselves to be Christian rather than expect clerics to serve as proxy Christians for them.
5. Obey God's word because they love and respect God enough to obey Him, instead of working even harder to come up with excuses not to obey God.
6. Do not introduce man-made philosophies or pagan customs into their worship and pretend that they have something to do with Jesus.
7. Obey God rather than men when the two are in conflict.
8. Do not follow self-appointed prophets or messiahs.
I prefer honest pagans and Real True Christians to those who pretend that the fertility symbols of Easter, such as eggs, rabbits, and maidens dressed in white have something to do with Jesus.
Citizens Band radio; state of the art in communications circa 1960, and all the rage in 1976 after the release of technological advances and the song Convoy. Popularity inspired further advances and lower prices, increasing popularity further.
CB remained the primary mode of mobile communications until cell phones became popular, and remains so in locations where cellular coverage is not available, among some truckers, rednecks, and power-tripping cottonpickers with linears.
Other monikers include, squawk box, radidio, on the line, ears, modjuputer, two-way, talk box, and toy phone.