Another term for ecstasy
, MDMA, E's, etc. The phrase can often refer to at least 20 tablets, or "wingers", often neatly wrapped up in cling film. Also, can possibly be used as a personal name.
"Run down to Lego and get a load of wingers"
"Ye nat on the wingers t'nite then mucker?"
"Them wingers gat me fucking chin bar walloped!!!!"
"Have ya seen Wingers about lately then?"
When you unknowingly hook up with a 17 year old.
I hate house parties, I always end up pulling a winger.
1. One who wings
2. Navy, Marine Corps, or Coast Guard aviator who completes the flight training syllabus, but has yet to receive their wings of gold
3. Total bad-ass
4. 80's hair band
2. "I guess you're a winger this week, now that you're done flying."
4. "Winger is awesome!"
friend, someone you travel around with, someone you go ashore with.
Me and my winger would like to buy you ladies a drink.
the state of having sauce covered fingers during the consumption of chicken wings
"i can't text right now, i've got wingers"
"dude, i need a napkin for my wingers"
"i have to type with my pinkies cause of my wingers"
The most hardcore heavy metal band of all-time, Winger is well-known as being 1000 times better than Metallica.
Trent: Hey Steve, look at this cool new Metallica CD I bought!
Steve: You idiot, Winger is better than that. I have all of their CDs.
Winger were a very talented late 80's and early 90's Glam Metal band from New York, named after lead singer Kip Winger. They made it big with their 1988 self-titled album, and "In the Heart of the Young" in 1990.
However 3 negative things happened that made them lose popularity in the 90's.
1. Grunge taking over the music industry.
2. Conflicts with the band Metallica and their immature attitudes towards Winger.
3. Criticism on the show "Beavis and Butthead". The geeky kid Stewart can be seen wearing Winger shirts, and thus the band was dubbed as uncool.
Rob: I used to like Metallica, but then I discoved Winger and they have some really unique stuff.
Dan: Yeah I have a couple of that bands albums. Screw Metallica. Winger is 100 times better.