Top Definition
The thick jiggly folds of excess "webbing" that form below one's armpits due either to advanced age or his having gained more than a few pounds.
Teenager: Gramma!! Haven't seen you in ages!! C'mere so I can give ya a big ole' squeeze!!
Old fogey: Okay, but take it easy with my wing-flaps!
by QuacksO November 17, 2011

Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.