when two or more men are attempting to have sex with one woman but since they are so drunk they swing their penis' around in a circular motion to promote blood flow in hopes of achieving full erection. When done correctly small tornados and possibly tropical storms or hurricanes will be produced. Warning : do not attempt if you are unable to handle high wind speeds
hey dude, me and my friend were trying to gang bang this rip so we busted out some windmills
To swing your penis around in a circular motion to appease the ladies.
Wow, the general knows how to do the windmill!
1. A dangerous yet crowd-pleasing move utilized while playing guitar in which the player rotates his or her arm at either the elbow or the shoulder, making a circle and strumming the guitar on either the upstroke or the downstroke, depending on the direction of the windmill. There is a high probability of hurting your hand while attempting this move. Invented and popularized by Pete Townshend
of The Who
, and still a staple of over-the-top rock n' roll today. Extra points if the guitarist cuts their hand and begins to bleed, but continues playing.
2. A breakdance move that involves spinning around on one's upper back or head. Another crowd pleaser.
3. When a guy spins his penis around in an attempt to please women, but this maneuver tends to not be crowd pleasing. It's actually quite creepy.
4. A wind-powered building used to convert wind power into energy, which used to be for grinding grain and such but is now commonly used to generate electricity.
5. A term used to refer to someone with outlandish or wildly romantic ideals, named after the overpassionate Don Quixote
1. I was at a concert the other day, and the guitarist started windmilling! It was awesome, until he cut his hand, and he bled everywhere, and he was still playing! Then it was fucking nuts!!
2. I was at the club the other day and this one guy totally showed me up when he started windmilling. He got like, nine chicks.
3. Tim finally got a girl back to his room the other day, but then he gave her a windmill and she ran screaming!
4. I was in Holland last week, and I saw a lot of windmills.
5. Johnny's gonna go back to Carissa's house tomorrow and beg her to forgive him. What a fucking windmill!
Breakdance move which is technically a continuous assisted backspin achieved by rolling high across the shoulders and upper back onto your front and onto your back once again. legs are kept as far apart as possible at all times.
There are many different types of windmill, including super-windmills, no-handed windmills and baby windmills (considarbly harder and achieved by tucking your legs close to your body. the dancer resembles a frictionless ball rotating seemingly endlessly on the ground)
"That guy has incredible windmills!"
"He went straight from a windmill the a headspin"
while playing guitar or other stringed instrument, throwing your arm up in a counterclockwise motion, over your head and back down again (making an invisible circle with your hand), striking the strings on the upstroke
invented and perfected by Pete Townshend of the who
Pete Townshend invented the windmill.
To throw huge wild punches on some prick.
- Yo, if that nob doesn't stop giving me dirties I'm gonna go over throwing a few windmills
a basketball move refering to when a player, with either one or both hands, spins the ball in a full circle across the front of his chest/stomach and over the top of his head. It is an aerial move leading to either a lay up or dunk (ie. Windmill layup, Windmill dunk) as with all of these moves there are many variations on the theme
Vince Spins the windmill and slams it down for 2 points