Top Definition
male or female who gives handjobs. Or refered to a man who uses lotion or cream to masturbate.
John: wheres dave?
richard: i dont know, probably home touchin himself
John: does he ever stop?
richard: Nah, hes a full blown willy waxer
by yo gaba gaba August 06, 2009

Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.