The act of being a "premature ejactulator" because they are "fast" or in hawaiian, "wiki". Applied to one "Matthew" for which the basis of his reputation rests on, thus he gained this nickname for being the fastest. Other alternatives are "Premo", "Wiki-wiki" or "That guy with jizz in his pants".
*Leachy in a nightclub trying to pick up*
Leachy: Hey baby, I'm so wiki you wont have to feel ashamed.
Woman: Don't touch me.
...Two days later this woman filed a restraining order due to reasons unknown...
Guy 1: That porno was so hot, I pulled a wiki...
Guy 2: Dude, that wasn't porno, that was my Dad in the shower
1. A collaborative Web site comprised of the perpetual collective work of many authors. Similar to a blog in structure and logic, a wiki allows anyone to edit, delete or modify content that has been placed on the Web site using a browser interface, including the work of previous authors. In contrast, a blog, typically authored by an individual, does not allow visitors to change the original posted material, only add comments to the original content. The term wiki refers to either the Web site or the software used to create the site. The first wiki was created by Ward Cunnigham in 1995
2. Wiki wiki means “quick” in Hawaiian.
3. A person standing behind the wicket in cricket.
Look at the Paki wiki, he cant catch the ball for shit!
"wiki wiki" is Hawaiian for "quick". It's commonly used as word for online help- or manpages that everyone can change.
To look something up on the site Wikipedia.
To "wiki" is similar to to "google".
"Go wiki that and see what it says."
Onomatapaeic word describing the sound made when a DJ scratches a record back and forth rapidly on the turntable (that is, he rotates the record rapidly in either direction).
"Wiki wiki wiki..." scratched the DJ, before going on to lay down some tunes.
To look up something on Wikipedia.
"I have a report due on World War One, but I don't know anything about it, so I'll just wiki it."
Wikipedia's abbreviation -wiki- is a backronym that represents its modern derivation. It stands for "What I Know Is". Also, it is an invaluable resource to high school students around the world. Conversely, new entries may be entered by anyone regardless of their entirety or degree of truth. So basically, anyone wishing to fuck with an unsuspecting student can get their kicks on this website.
It has often referred to by non-wiki-savvy as a blog. Said persons include but are not limited to: teachers, the illiterate, the elderly, and my mother. Notwithstanding, neither the elderly nor my mother purportedly know what blogs are. Wiki also means quick in Hawaiian. That being said Wikipedia kicks ass!
1) Wikipedia-w.i.k.i.: what i know is.
Although not commonly used in colloquial speech, here is an example.
G-Boi-G: It goin down homie!
T-Money: yo wad you kno foo.
G-Boi-B: Wiki it bout to pop-off Niii!
3) G-Boi-G: "yo, say wikipedia is a blog one more time......and well, you dont wanna know what ima do. foo. BO!
An essentially omnicontextual word that can be utilized in an endless number of ways, from being an exclamatory particle to an always convenient filler word. 'Wiki' can never really be overused, owing precisely to its almost infinite range of nuance, expression, wordplay and compound possibilities. It could be said to be the most versatile word in the English language.
"I totally wikied it up."
"That's pretty wiki"
"There's a wiki in my pants...how the wiki did that get there"