an expression used by Mrs. Shuler when she gets real excited; her way of saying woah
I went to a museum and I saw this wierd looking mummy and I was like wayohh!
A game or an art form made up by horny school boys involving stroking a mans breast/chest region either doing it to ones self or to another male. This is perhaps the greatest way to begin a conversation or simply to make friends. Homosexuals are excluded from these activities so before beginning, one must ask each player a simple question "are u gay?". If the answer is yes, discontinue this game immediately. Other forms of this game include: licking ones hand and gently touching the nipple or gently squeezing ones breast and expressing a "im biithhexuuaall" facial expression. This game originated from the dark corners of a physics classroom by one boy who enjoyed touching another boy. It somehow escaped the corners of this classroom and the rest is history...
(boy 1 performs the tight squeeze)
boy 2: wtf are you doing man???????
boy 1: hahahhahahaa....man its the latest craze...
boy 2: man you r soo wierd
boy 1:...this is awkward ey?
(ten years later both boys are caught cheating on eachothers husbands)
|3.||touch of the 'downs|
When one briefly suffers from slight retardation and lack of intelligence similar to downs syndrome. May also include a blank expression and an attraction to retarded shit like shiny metal.
-Braden was acting wierd today. He tried to masturbate with his left knee then stared at a urinal for 3 hours.
-Yeah I heard. He must have a touch of the 'downs.
|4.||hungry as a bungry|
meaning that you are really hungry. A bungry is a creature that is known for its enormous appetite.
i'm hungry as a bungry
i'm hungry as a bungry.
2001 is a film quite unlike any other to date. It's difficult to put in a box - you could call is sci-fi, but it breaks many sci-fi conventions. It breaks many conventions of any genre - for the first time, Kubrick was a law unto himself.
My take on the whole "mystery" aspect of the film is that it's meant as an *experience*, more than a fictional narrative. This isn't a movie about good vs. evil or the perils of technology (although it contains these elements). This is a film that causes the viewer to experience a feeling of wonder, awe and yearning.
Kubrick made a comment about it being a "religious" movie. In many ways it is.
From the time it was released some people have called it boring or emotionally detached, but I dissagree. Over time the film has acquired a status of "legendary", and has penetrated pop culture in ways no other work has done. In spite of it being a subjective experience, it's had a profound effect on those who have seen it.
Far from being unemotional, I found the closing scene of 2001 to be the most touching expression of human optimism ever put to celuloid.
Sci-fi geek: 2001 sucks man, where are the exploding spaceships and wierd looking aliens?
Me: Wow.. I'm so past all the crap I watched as a kid. 2001 rules!
|6.||Stages of Creeping|
1. Creeper- Person who does not want to be seen. Not necessarily perverted in nature. Usually seen in the backgrounds of pictures in an unflattering pose or with an unusual expression on their face. Usually awkward, but innocent.
2. Lurker- One who purposefully hides themself when a "target" walks by so that they can check them out with impunity. Has not yet developed skills to detect when cameras are nearby.
3. Skulker- One who relishes an opportunity to check someone out, but does not take the time to stalk. Usually has someone specific in mind. Usually is equipped with Harry Potter Invisibility Cloak. If you detect one, proceed to the nearest exit/can of mace immediately.
4. Stalker- See highlighted definition.
5. Pervert- Brazened form of a stalker who does not care if their presence is known. Legal intervention is the safest course of action, battle axe is most effective.
These are corresponding examples of the Stages of Creeping:
1.Billy is a creeper. He is socially awkward so he avoids people. Feel bad for Billy.
2.Carlos is a lurker. He doesn't get any so he he just of waits there.... Avoid Carlos.
3.Jordan is a skulker. He is attracted to that girl over there, but is too ashamed/nervous/oblivious to talk to her. If he ever wants a chance, he should probably just not be creepy. Do not associate with Jordan or his friends.
4. Jack is a stalker. Fuck you Jack.
5. Herbert is a pervert. The world is a better place with out you, buddy.
an expression of bein fucked up or wrong.
or something crazy.
1) yo thats vide!!!
2) yo i feel vide.
3) thats vide as fuck!!!