UK definition: an adjective used by the younger generation to describe something really cool, good, enjoyable.
This website is wicked
How wicked was that film?
Mate, that is wicked
A term mostly used in Massachusetts. The term replaces "very," and "really." The word MUST have an adjective after it or it just does not work.
Note: Not all Massachusetts folks speak without an "r." That is only the Boston people.
"Dude, that is wicked awesome"
"I can't believe I got a speeding ticket, that is wicked retarded"
new england slang. it originated in boston, despite what those NH people say. they have credit for the "massholes", thats it. it means "really" or "very". it's the north east's y'all; other people make fun of us for saying it, but we say it constantly anyway. i guess it could be considered an adverb?
saying a band is good makes them sound alright. saying they're wicked good makes them sound awesome.
"its wicked hot out today."
"that biology test was wicked hard!"
"that kid is wicked gay."
"all time low is wicked awsome!"
"i had to babysit this wicked annoying brat on saturday."
"that was wicked mean!"
"it got wicked quiet just now..."
"that was a wicked awkward silence."
really, extremely, or especially
when the Red Sox beat the Yankees, I was "wicked" excited!
1. and awesome book written by gregory maguire in 1995
2. an even awesomer musical with music by stephan (steven) schwartz and book by winnie holzman that has been practically everywhere in the world
1. some randon: wow, that book wicked by gregory maguire was awesome
2. another random: OMG! i absolutly love wicked! its fantastic!
original random: huh?
Wicked: Apparently, according to Prisoners of Azkaban, the only word in Ronald Weasley's vocabulary.
"That was wicked, Harry!"
A musical,book,and soon to be a movie.
The stars are Idnia Menzel and Kristen Chenoworth.
Wicked is truly a movie a family HAS to see.
1. My favorite song on Wicked is "One Short Day."
2. Defying Gravity was Awesome!