|1.||Why like this?|
A phrase highly used in India, which expresses the speakers dissatisfaction and discontent of an action or statement made by the other party.
The expression has an Hebrew equivalent: 'Lama Ka-Cha', and it is uncertain whther the roots are ill spoken english by Indian folk, that was then translated into hebrew or vice versa.
Possibly the most cynical use of this word can be found written on the jump board of Nepal's famous 160m bungee jump.
Traveler: I won't pay you 50 rupies for this short trip
Rickshaw driver: Why like this?
|2.||Why like this?|
The phrase came from Hebrew (LAMA KACHA?), can be used if someone did something wrong and/or bad to you or in general to human kind...
Can be also used in situations of surprise (most likely a bad surprise) said after a shocking action or an insult.
1. #1:"I fucked your wife"
#2:"Why like this?"
2. #1:"You are sooo stupid man..."
#2"Why like this"
|3.||Why like this?|
The phrase is coming from the Hebrew language (free translation from Hebrew), meaning unsatisfying from an action done by someone, usually when it concerns to money issues.
when you're trying to buy rain coat in Nepal, when you know that it's price is 5$, and the seller is trying to rip you off offering "really good price of 20$", you tell him "why like this?"
what does that mean?
"why are you like this, stupppidd"
Verb. (i.e. "To Keys") (Pronounced "Keez")
To notice someone waiting for something (for example, the shower), and time your approach in such a way as to sneak in front of them the instant their back is turned, thereby cutting them off, and sneaking whatever it is for yourself, first.
The appropriate response to BEING "Keysed" is to shake your fist in the air, and exclaim "Why like this?"
Phrase originally popularized by divers, working offshore, who routinely go out of their way to steal shower time, snacks, or other goodies out from under their colleagues.
James: "Damn it, Keith! ...I put my shaving kit, towel, and soap in the shower, and I was just about to start the water, and I decided to hit the head, first! ...Then? Dano snuck in there while I was in the head and stole my shower!"
Keith: "Hahaha! You got keysed, Man!"
James: <shaking fist in the air> "Why like this!!?"
1) The sport that, in America, is played by women, children, and homosexuals (Which exsplains why are womens team is 10x better then our mens team) Therfour, In America, it is considered a fag sport.more...
2) Boring sport. The field is huge. Why does this make it boring? It's so huge that 85% of the time, there not even in scoring distance, which meens 85% of the time isn't even worth watching. Quite honestly I don't find kicking a ball back and forth again and again until they finaly get a chance to score (And theres an 5% chance that they actually will score) The goals are a gimick, and the ONLY thing entertaining in this sport ('Cept maybe a really good dive by a goalkeeper)
3) It was invented by women let women play it! It's wasn't even considered a mans sport until a few years after it was invented
4) The only way to get an injury is to fake an injury. The only thing in soccer I would imagine hurting is getting hit in the face with an elbow (I.E. World Cup 2006, when McBride got clobbered)
5) It's only 90 minutes, while an American football game is 4 hours, Therfour to play Football you have to have more stamina than in soccer.
6) Keep in mind that America plays Soccer and most of Europe dosn't play American Football. Who has a right to judge those sports, the Country that plays both or the country that plays only one?
7) What's the deal with the short-shorts and knee-high socks anyway?
8) If Football as known around the world, IT would be the most popu...
|7.||Sir Not Appearing In This Film|
Your drunk alter ego.
Core beliefs include:
Look out for Number One
Find a bed, or some other somewhat appropriate place to sleep.
It seemed like a good idea at the time.
You may be held LEGALLY, but not MORALLY, responsible for crimes which Sir Not Appearing In This Film commits.
Things which have value to you (like money or friends) matter not to Sir Not Appearing. Likewise, things which have no value to you (like broken road cones) have tremendous value to Sir Not Appearing In This Film.
Time travel is a very real and distinct possibility for Sir Not Appearing In This Film.