to mooch, take advantage of, or enjoy without proper consent
1. one might "wheeze the juice" while drinking slurpee straight from the nozle
2."if you're all edged cuz i'm WHEEZIN off your grindage just chill" = if your upset cuz i'm moochin off of you, relax.
to mooch according to Pauly Shore in Encino Man
see other definition
Originally used as the all-purpose adjective, this word has morphed into a synonym for 'awkward', ‘strange’, and ‘funny’. It can be used to describe uncomfortable social situations and the like.
1. The way John stands so close to you when he talks is so wheeze!
2. Have you noticed how wheeze Monica becomes when she talks about her ankles?
3. Person one just finished discribing an awkward event.
Person two: Wheeze, man!
4. This caserole tastes a little wheeze, Grandma. Did you follow the recipie?
Refering to a story or to be told something. Used in various contexts, for example:
What's the wheeze? (whats the story?)
Thats a nasty wheeze. (Thats an unfortunate situation)
He wheezed me about what happened. (He told me about what happened)
Nickname for a girl who is know to her friends and people around her as amazing, beautiful, sexy and has a body that any man would kill for
Dude 1: You hittin it with Wheeze?
Dude 2: HELL YEAH!!