A double backflip performed in a wheelchair. First accomplished and named by Aaron Fotheringham, a young man confined to a wheelchair.
Aaron Fotheringham used a 60-foot bungee cord to gain enough speed for the bible flip.
Pocflop means Poo Of Cat Flop. (You make a back/front-flip by slipping in catpoo.)
Dude: Man what happened to you yesterday? Why are you in a wheelchair?
Cool Dude: I made a pocflop and broke my neck so now i cant walk.
Dude: Cool Dude..
Cool Dude: I know. /-*
|3.||laugh and a half|
1. Something extremely funny, perhaps causing an unusual amount of laughter.
2. A sarcastic term used to make fun of something.
Can also be spelled 'laugh-and-a-half'.
"Dude, did you see that crippled guy roll off the handicap ramp and flip over when his wheelchair ran out of battery power? Oh man, was that a laugh and a half! I'm so glad no one heard me cracking up there."
"So I went to that new restaurant that's been on every other commercial lately. I paid 15 dollars for a shrimp platter that only had 8 shrimp on it, and the rest of the dish was just lettuce and garnishes. Yeah, that place is a fucking laugh-and-a-half."
Something that is money, amazing, or awesome.
That wheelchair back flip was muns.
A failed attempt.
Something that just isn't going to happen.
Someone who will never succeed.
An idea that has fallen apart.
A home that is just a mess.
I tried to do a back flip off my trampoline, and boy was that a flop! I am now in a wheelchair.
1. The non-metal, typically plastic, utensils which are shoddily manipulated by the crippled fingers of a spastic.
2. A portmanteau of spastic and plastic used to describe a tard who is wearing various piping or 'life support' machinery about their malformed body, including but not limited to an IV drip, feeding tube and oxygen pipe.
1. Please do not give proper-people cutlery to the drooling gentleman in the wheelchair. He is only to use splastic as he is likely to cause injury given that he has limited motor skills.
2. "Jesus tap dancing Christ, would you look at that splastic! Flip the switch, man, we need more tubing for our megabong."
An injury obtained while inebriated. Generally associated with binge drinking, Drunkjury's usually are obtained during a black out period and the source of the injury is often not remembered the next day.
Ya, you totally ate it in a wheel-chair at that party last night, we thought the wheelchair was safe for your drunk ass but somehow you managed to flip it over. Your arm id pretty messed up, sweet Drunkjury.