1. An event where a man trims his chest hair and sprinkles it on top of a chopped salad that has 1000 Island dressing.
2. A rare event when a woman carefully saves up her chest hair and trims them. She then sprinkles them on top of a chopped salad that has been pre mixed with 1000 Island dressing.
Bill: last nights chiprucca with the guys went pheonomally well. Im was stoked to see Jessica there.
Ryan: Ya Bill, what a chiprucca for the ages.
I bet David likes her for the chiprucca she can provide.
User of software by the corporation KA Microsoft. Generally thought of as powerless, but in actuality connected with limitless high-end software and hardware possibilities, as long as he/she - well, okay, just he - knows what he's doing.
You're not going ANYWHERE today, Microslave.
1. An absolutely magnificent and superior piece of machinery manufactured by Nissan USA. Heads and shoulders above its lame JDM counterparts *cough* SR20 *cough* with limitless power potential, and superior tuning ability. Motor for true tuners and Nissanaholics who don't chose to bitch out.
1. Wonder if that douchebag with the SR20 knows he just got owned by a KA24.
2. USDM (KA24DE) > JDM (SR20DET)
3. Whoa, what'd that guy turn in the 1/4 mile? He HAS to have a KA in that thing, there's no way an SR20 could do that.
a. Adj. Cabbage is what circus midgets smell like. Used to describe a person who smells foul like cabbage. see also Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery.
b. N. Someone who smell like the fool smelling vegetable with the same name.
a. You are a cabbage person!
b. You're such a cabbage!
|152.||rhode island girl|
here's a little follow up on the rhode island girl definition i wrote earlier. i left out some stuff (im bumble bee x)more...
rhode island girls are the best. we're not cheap sluts or whores - we're pretty awesome kickass chicks. we're either irish or italian - sometimes we're both. we have sand in our hair, coffee milk in our hands, a fake id in our bag (not that we need one anyway .. cause the bouncer always lets us in) and there might be a tatoo somewhere on us that we got on federal hill. we go clubbing with the family ("i know a guy"), and our brothers and cousins will beat your ass if you mess with us. you know, we might just beat your ass ourselves. we live for hockey. we've been raised to be the best. and you what - we are. we drive fast and we walk slow. we're fearless. and yes - that is a mercedes i drive. i got my rims on federal hill. we throw mean punches. we're smart. we're gorgeous. we like politics and speaking our mind. sometimes - we just wanna party. nobody intimidates us - we intimidate them. no, we dont talk like we're from boston - we talk like we're from rhode island. cant understand us ? fuck you ! "bubbla" does not mean "bubbly." garlic - becomes 'gaaalic.' the day that comes afta friday is not saturday its "sad-day." you dont drive a car - you drive a "ka." we cook a lot. we live for the beach. we've got sand in our toes. our state is still run by the mob - and we like it that way. we are proud to say that we own things that 'fell off the back of t...
a tagalog slang you'll often hear
it can mean (1)stupid or (2)weird
(1) Bagsak ka nanaman sa Algebra?! Timang ka talaga. (You failed Algebra again? You really are stupid.)
(2) Ano ba yang ginawa mo sa damit mo? Para kang timang! (What in the world did you do to your shirt? You look weird!)
(new) manba is the shortened term from yamanba and has evolved rapidly since the term was officially coined in 2004. New Manba is circling back around into previous Yamanba style only without the hawaiian leis. Armed with an even darker tan than any previous gal style, hair is usually dyed so much in so many colors that it breaks like glass; Other times the gals stay raven haired or just go blonde. Hair is teased, backcombed, and hair sprayed super big. Make up is thick contrasting black and white with the white strip down almost to the bottom of the nose. NO MORE STICKERS on the face (but I heard that they're coming back), sometimes colored eye shadows. Very shiny, flashy, lots of glitter and false eyelashes as always, but now some with gemstones and neon colors. As for the clothes: just as flashy as the hair and make up: bright T's, rave style clothes, mini skirts, tutu's, hot pants, high heels, slippers. Some common accessories are feather boas, big bows, some still wear flowers in their hair.more...
(old)If you goggle "ganguro"this is probably what will pop up on your screen. It's not right, but it's also not very wrong either. Also comes from the term Yamanba. This style make-up wise, is pretty much the exact same as Yamanba except that the make is much more powdery, better blended and the white was beginning to migrate up onto the forehead. The clothing is Alba Rosa, Cocolulu and fairly non-beach related. Short skirts and platform heels were practically the uniform. Hawa...