1. to catch somebody napping in such a way that he/she will reflexively cry ‘What’.
2. to make somebody perplexed.
1. Do not what out the dude when he is doing calculations.
2. He looks completely whatted out (taken aback).
The ultimate expression of toughness.. A statement confirming your approval of the modified persons action.
Damn, Dallas played that show better than GOD. What Out !
n: the "what-out"- When one buys time to think of a lie when caught off guard with a question by saying, "WHAT?", as if they did not hear the question. The "what" response is usually preceded by a breif pause or silence.
V: "what-ing out"; "pulling a what-out"
1. "I asked her where she was, and she was like, 'what?'. I can't believe her dumb ass tried to pull what-out
2. JB- "So Joshua, did you have unprotected sex with that Miller Lite girl?"
JB- "You're what-ing out
. That means absolutely yes."