|1.||We're not dating seats|
The empty seats at a table when you are sitting with a member of the opposite gender to broadcast to the world that the two of you are not in fact dating.
Because of the rumors that I was dating her were flying around campus, we chose a larger table in the middle of the cafeteria because it had the requisite we're not dating seats.
1. No wasted beer in the name of humor.
2. It has been made official that under no circumstances should the male have to pay for birth control
3. If your best friend is dumped by a girl it is a 6 month waiting period till she can be touched. If he breaks up with her it’s a 6 day waiting period.
4. If two or more males arrived at a party by a single car, and the driving male is hooking up with a girl, it is the responsibility of the other males to find other ways home.
(The exception to this law is if the driver is hooking up with his own girlfriend, the law is then void and the driver still holds full responsibility of driving his friend’s home)
5. Short shorts have been banned… Unless in a participating in a sporting event that demands shorter shorts. Also no real man should be allowed to pop his collar.
6. Every man shall allow one empty urinal of separation in a bathroom with three or more urinals; law is void if there are dividers in between each urinal.
7. If a girl and a guy are not officially dating then it can't be considered cheating. However...if the guy cheats with a girl that is less attractive to the one he is originally interested in then he is either... A) Drunk or B) Dumbass. This then gives the original girl the right to either get mad or laugh at you.
8. No one should ever steal a man's alcohol from that man's cooler...this is the only law that suffers the penalty of death.
9. When bringing condoms to a party it is a man's responsibility to pa...
Bitchy Girls with the following:more...
*Blonde hair (real or fake, and not always blonde)
*a closet filled with Abercrombie, Hollister, and similar designers/brands
*a holier-than-thou attitude
*a habit of manipulating (either their best friends or nerds)
*a lack of intelligence (there are some exceptions)
*athleticism (to sports that "matter", including cheerleading, soccer, gymnastics, and (for my town, at least) softball) and overall physical fitness
*emotional issues/family secrets that, if revealed, could ruin their reputation
*a seat in the middle of the cafeteria (or the seats furthest from the lunch aides), adjacent to the popular boys. Yet, these girls do not talk to the boys and prefer gossiping over one "nerdy" girl's new outfit or even about someone sitting in front of them
*a boyfriend sitting at the aforementioned popular boys table. The relationship usually only lasts about a few weeks. Middle school popular girls treat this relationship as if it were more serious and intimate, thus causing the boy to set his sights on someone else
*A jealousy streak for their ex's new flame, whoever it may be, even if it's their best friend
In the end, though, popular girls will usually go to an average (meaning academically average) college, where they will realize very quickl...