A kingdom from the sanguo (3 kingdoms) era in china. Set up by Cao Cao, it was a powerful kingdom that featured many great strategists. became less brilliant after Cao Cao's death, and his son Cao Pi's death, leaving a kid as Wei emperor, and leaving the Sima family (one loyal to Wei) to create the kingdom of Jin. Wei eventually conquered Shu, but later surrendered to Jin.
Cao Cao is the emperor of Wei
God of Taiwan, supreme ruler of all of China as well.
Don't say that, or Wei will reign fire upon your house.
1. Someone who grew up too fast, thinks maturely but like a bitter old man at the mere age of 15.
2. To have been wei-ed.
3. Someone who promises something, but takes forever to do it just because there is no time limit.
You just got wei-ified.
Wei is the Lord of Plano.
"We exalt Wei in life, death, and in between."
1. <n> an embodiment of a creature from venus who would cut off 4 inches of hair rather than to study for her econ test
2. <n> that girl you know who enjoys cute little surprises but does not admit her hopeless romantic side
3. <adv> something preceding positive adjectives
4. <n> somebody easy to talk to, hard to approach, and at times hard to impress...can you blame her considering the types of guys she's met?
Wei is wei out of your league.
Someone who wants to get some charcoals and some roadkills.
Hey, Look at those meats, they are expensive. Just get charcoals and roadkills, c'mon Wei .
a person who doesn't have proper logic and believes his money is not his money but his parents money.
Clement: wei, your money is your money if your parents give it to you and if you put it in your bank you can still spend it because it would be YOUR MONEY!
Wei: no...i can't spend my parents money.
Tessa: Wei, just stop.
wei has a lot to learn.