a fantasy prone adult of either sex with a penchant for drama, role playing, fantasy literature and "occultism" who, much to the amusement of onlookers, combines all of the above into a delusional world-view in which he or she plays a starring role.
The origins of the word "weeble" are obscure, but most likely have something to do with the similarity in body shape between these people and the children's toy of the same name.
1) Have you ever noticed how the fatter and uglier a weeble is, the more powerful he claims to be on the 'astral plane'?
2) Did you hear about that weeble who shot himself after his 'Dungeons and Dragons' character died?
3) Vampires are supposed to be skinny, but that gothic weeble at the club with those fake fangs had so much fat hanging off of her that I thought she was smuggling hams under her shirt.
A wobbly (but unfallydowny) toy from back in the day. (Actually, it originated in the 70's, which is well before MY 'back in the day,' but I can pretend to be cool and know what I'm talking about.) (And anyway, Playskool still makes incarnarnations of the darn things.)more...
While I never had Hasbro's brand name Weebles, I did play with a DIY version my uncle made for me. It involved a purple plastic easter egg (you know, the kind you get three jelly beans in) with a penny taped inside the bottom half and a rather frightening face drawn on in Sharpie. Basically, like the actual Weeble, you could bat it around and it would always right itself. It wasn't that far off from the real thing, either.
Being a somewhat belligerent child, I took the slogan as a personal affront, and spent many hours (well, at least twenty minutes] trying to devise ways to MAKE THE DARN THING STAY TIPPED OVER. Gluing it to the table might have worked, but I was caught before the elmer's had set. Would that I were still so carefree!
Admittedly not a hugely ...
Friend; homie, one you are aqquainted with
A person who is too fucking drunk to stand up but yet unimaginably manages to stay on their feet unassisted. From "Weebles Wobble But They Don't Fall Down".
Jack is in Weeble mode and he thinks he's going to drive home. Fo sheezy.
Friend. Hommie. A survivor in the game.
Originating from a Nor*Cal Bay Area saying in reference to the big quake.
"We may weeble, we may woble, but we don't fall down."
Sup my weebles.
1. An term of endearment for someone who is struggling emotionally, but still functional. May be used self-referentially.
2. To express concern or emotional distress about something, often over which one has no real control. Somewhere in-between whining and venting.
Origin: "Weebles wobble, but they don't fall down," a slogan for an old Hasbro toy.
"I had the crappiest day today and I don't know how tomorrow will be, but I made it through work without fleeing, screaming out into the street.
Aw. Good weeble. ::hug::
Yup. We wobble, but we don't fall down."
"I'm sorry I've been so weebly at you lately.
Don't worry about it! I know you're going through a rough patch. Weeble at me as much as you need to."
(A.1) A person who is weak or feeble, not limited to physical attributes but mental as well.
(A.2) Some one who fumbles simple tasks.
(A.3) An individual of pinner qualities; broke, haters etc.
(B.1) A term of endearment amongst niggas.
See: Film "Three Strikes" feat. E-40
"No, Im not going to the Yacht Club, its full of weebles."
"Dude, 448 again? Im not messin with that weeble anymore."
1. A expression of feeling intense emotional weakness, usually expressed in IM Session
John: Hi dear, how are you?
Sue: I'm preggers