The origins of the word "weeble" are obscure, but most likely have something to do with the similarity in body shape between these people and the children's toy of the same name.
2) Did you hear about that weeble who shot himself after his 'Dungeons and Dragons' character died?
3) Vampires are supposed to be skinny, but that gothic weeble at the club with those fake fangs had so much fat hanging off of her that I thought she was smuggling hams under her shirt.
While I never had Hasbro's brand name Weebles, I did play with a DIY version my uncle made for me. It involved a purple plastic easter egg (you know, the kind you get three jelly beans in) with a penny taped inside the bottom half and a rather frightening face drawn on in Sharpie. Basically, like the actual Weeble, you could bat it around and it would always right itself. It wasn't that far off from the real thing, either.
Being a somewhat belligerent child, I took the slogan as a personal affront, and spent many hours (well, at least twenty minutes] trying to devise ways to MAKE THE DARN THING STAY TIPPED OVER. Gluing it to the table might have worked, but I was caught before the elmer's had set. Would that I were still so carefree!
Admittedly not a hugely challenging idea for a toy, but hey.
Distracted Father: *calling from the next room* Janie? Janie, did you take my superglue?
Slightly Creepy Child: *loudly and sweetly* No, Daddy!
Distracted Father: Huh. *goes to the basement to check his toolbox for the fourth time*
Slightly Creepy Child: *stashes tube of epoxy, glaring at newly-inverted Weeble the entire time* Take that, you demonic ovoid spawn of hell.
2. Dang ive had blue balls for like 4 days, my weebles prolly weigh 9 lbs a piece!
1. An term of endearment for someone who is struggling emotionally, but still functional. May be used self-referentially.
2. To express concern or emotional distress about something, often over which one has no real control. Somewhere in-between whining and venting.
Origin: "Weebles wobble, but they don't fall down," a slogan for an old Hasbro toy.
"I had the crappiest day today and I don't know how tomorrow will be, but I made it through work without fleeing, screaming out into the street.
Aw. Good weeble. ::hug::
Yup. We wobble, but we don't fall down."
"I'm sorry I've been so weebly at you lately.
Don't worry about it! I know you're going through a rough patch. Weeble at me as much as you need to."