Once invited to the wedding it is a downhill spiral into debt and having to buy summery dresses in the winter, and an expensive gift that you know that you cannot afford and that they will never use.
" I have been invited to a wedding and have to save up for the gift"
The couple allegedly lives in several years of bliss, only to eventually end when both lovers hate each other and seek a divorce attorney. The woman eventually gets the man’s balls thru his wallet by getting half his life savings that took his entire adult life to achieve.
2. Just another thing invented by women for women, but men couldn’t care less.
3. A ceremony a nieve couple has to prepare for their upcoming fairytale marriage, only to kill each other a year later.
4. The first phase of a couple’s inevitable divorce.
5. The day you finally get to score without feeling guilty.
6. You take months to prepare for an expensive ceremony and get an expensive dress and eat an expensive cake to allegedly pledge your love to your beloved, by putting on a phony appearance with a phony smile to marry a phony person, only to discover the real person is a true jerk/bitch when the honeymoon is over.
Hell, just go to Vegas. At least you won't still be paying for a stupid ceremony at the time you need a divorce attorney.