Doing the simple push-up while submerged under water. May be in a pool, the ocean, a bath tub, or even a bucket. However, you must be submerged at all times during exercise for it to truly be water-push ups. No tricks or fancy equipment required, just push-ups under water.
Jeff: Dude I did 300 water push-ups yesterday!
Kurt: Wow! I did 200! I guess I still need practice.
The greatest beverage to mankind as we know it. It is as if God himself gave J. Darius Bikof the power to combine vitamins and water, and graced us with this delicious yet all so healthy drink.
Person 1: Im going to the store you want anything
*Person 2 runs to person 1 and hands him 10 dollars*
Person 2: As much Vitamin Water as this can buy!!!
Groves High SchoolA game invented in 2004 and played by the senior classes of Groves High School in Beverly Hills, Michigan. This newer tradition is carried out by a committee of three to five students who organize and run the tournament. Participation is voluntary but is highly recommended because this is the last big event before Graduation and the Senior All-Night Party.more...
1. A committee is nominated/formed. A good committee has 3-5 members to organize and handle Water Wars. Randomized committees prove to be the best working ones.
2. The earlier Water Wars of organized, the better. A good committee determines the level of interest, to determine the approximate number of teams, to determine when the tournament should begin (Water Wars usually ends the week before or during finals week).
1. Seniors form teams of 3-4 students and pay an entry fee per player (usually $5). Each team picks a TEAM CAPTAIN to report scores to the committee at the end of each round. A TEAM NAME is selected and given with the dues to the committee.
2. The committee enters the team names into a drawing and teams are paired against each other in an elimination style bracket.
3. Committee members *MAY* compete in the competition. Random selection helps prevent collusion.
4. If there is an odd team in any pairing, they shall automatically advance to the next round.
5. A ‘loser’s bracket’ does ...
Water that comes from a tap or spicket and is nasty or unclean.
I had to get bottle water at work because duty water comes out of the sink.
|5.||Australian Water Snout|
Letting an Australian Elephant insert its trunk into the recipients' rectum. The recipient then goes on to releases it's bowels, filling the Australian Elephants' trunk with fecal matter. The elephant then pulls its' trunk out of the recipients' anus and allows the man to insert his penis into the elephants' trunk
He didn't come to work all day because he said he stayed up all night getting an Australian Water Snout
|6.||Designated Hook up|
(Also DH) A person (male or female) that before going to a party or social gathering you are sure you can hook up with if all else fails. Basically, insurance. Because nobody likes to get left out a party right?
Mike: Hey Dave you going to Jessica's party?
Dave: Yeah man, as long as I have a designated hook up.
Mike: Oh yeah, Tina should be there, if things don't work out with anyone else.
Dave: I feel shallow for this though, Mike.
Mike: Don't Dave, we are humans and our need for love must be satisfied, just like our need for food or water.
Mike: I love you man.
Basically, that guy at the gym who:
- Begins screaming wildly while lifting 130 lbs.
- Lugs a 1 gallon water jug around, but never seems to drink it.
- Hits on anything that moves
- Obsesses with weight lifting, and takes Muscle Milk, Powerbars, or any other body building suppliment.
- Screams slogans while lifting weights, like "Feel da powa!"
Andrew is such a fucking guido. He was ejected from the gym for wearing sunglasses inside, and yelling that his workout partner should push "like his mother pushed him out of the womb." (True guido experience)