A band from the 1980's. They made VH1's most awesomely bad songs at #3. Their song Everybody Have Fun Tonight was catchy for about 2 seconds. The were one of the only bands with enough balls to put their own name into their one hit wonder of a song.
Everybody have fun tonight,
Everybody wang chung tonight.
1. The sound that strumming a guitar makes (while this is lame, this is the actual way the 80s band Wang Chung got their name)
2. Going out and having fun, in a vague, undefined kind of way (since no one ever knew what Everybody Wang Chung Tonight meant, exactly)
1. Bob heard the "wang chung" of Mary's guitar coming from the basement.
2. Let's go get a couple of 40s and Wang Chung down by the river.
when you accidentally sit on your own testicles
kid: I just sat down too fast and I wang chunged by balls.
girl: That sucks, do you want me to kiss them better?
kid: ummmm no! You're my sister!
A maneuver a person who fakes knowing martial arts threatens to unleash on an enemy.
I don't know...dude says he's a black belt in aikido, and if I talk to his girl again he'll teach me the wang chung maneuver. WTF?
a extremely large and droopy penis.
usually with lots of rolls
bill: "yo bitch, suck my wangchung"
cindy: "no I'll choke on the rolls"
a male or specimen with a penis; perhaps even just a penis (best used when referring to asians or being around asians)
"Aw..no girls?! I don't wanna hit up a wangchung party..."
1. the sound of striking electric guitar strings (supposedly)
2. the British band named after this phenomenae, popular in the Eighties. They are notorious for the phrase "Everybody Wang Chung tonight" from their famous song "Everybody Have Fun Tonight".
3. to do what you want to do. Whatever.
1. How do you make that "Wang Chung" sound?
2. Other Wang Chung hits are "Dance Hall Days", "To Live and Die in L.A.", "Don't Let Go", "Let's Go!" and more.
3. Everybody Wang Chung tonight!