1. A female who is affected by a strong, innate desire to travel.
2. A female traveler.
3. A female with wanderlust.
4. A lass that wanders.
5. A lass that seeks adventure through travels.
1. Elizabeth Gilbert of "Eat, Pray, Love" is a wanderlass. She took off for a year to travel and find herself.
2. What a jet-setter of a woman! What a wanderlass.
adventurer explorer gadabout globetrotter gypsy haj hobo itinerant jet-setter journeyer junketer migrant navigator nomad passenger peddler pilgrim ] roamer rover sailo seafarer sightseer tourist vagabond vagrant voyager wanderer wayfarer