A narcissist, one who can't tolerate a challenge or questions regarding an opinion or belief. This individual can be found in many settings or relationships, descriptive characteristics include;
Child-like behaviors that often surface from an otherwise successful person.
1. They are never EVER wrong.
2. They never admit to anything.
3. Nothing is ever a great idea unless it comes from them.
4. You will never get any credit for what you do. Ever.
5. They don't seem to know or care how what they say might impact you. They have no EMPATHY.
6. You get hopelessly entangled in their arguments, and it never leads to a resolution.
7. Emotion = Weakness.
Steve: "Well duh, we aren't in Kansas anymore. She knows how to spin it, but there's nothing there."
or to drop any flatware off a plate of food.
This definition comes from a man by the name of Walter who could not walk with a plate of food without dropping a fork to the floor.
person 2 "Yeah, I just pulled a Walter"
person 1 "Crap I dropped my fork"
person 2 "ha, you just pulled a Walter"