look up any word, like fellated:
The act in which a man inserts his fist into the vagina and spreads his hand open therefore anchoring the woman so that he may finish.
Last night my girl finished and tried to get out of bed so I wall anchored her so I could finish.
by superman9 March 22, 2009
5 1

Words related to wall anchor

anchor ancor the anchor wal wall ancor