look up any word, like blumpkin:
A word that can be used to subsitute any word in the english language.
Whats up wagga woogie?

I'm finna go wagga the woogie.

I was talkin to this girl and she was like, wagga woogie. then i was like... wagga woogie.

Where did mike go? Oh he went to wagga woogie land.
by Jaytheyjealous March 13, 2010