Originated from the word whacky
; short for whack.
1] Something stupid.
2] Something that isn't interesting.
3] Something that is uncool.
1] "That kid is wack as hell."
2] "I think that show is wack."
3] "Tell your brother that he is too wack to get in this ride"
1) Lame, sorry ass, aint even legit
2) To Jerk off
Tracy: I'm all that and a bag of chips!..and then some!
Rob: Shut yo wack ass up!.. and gets off my Grill.
Tracy: What did u do last night?
Rob: I was wacking my dick ...RAW... thinking about you.
Something that just plain sucks, or isn't cool at all. Lame.
The new star wars movies are so wack.
1. To be of low or dubious quality. Origin: comes from 'whacky', which evolved to 'whacked' or 'whacked out'. Eventually shortened to 'wack'. The 'h' is usually dropped to differentiate the meaning from 'whack', which is to hit something hard or, kill (old wise guy terminology).
Yo, my dog, those shoes are wack.
something that sucks horribly; stupid; fake; talentless
that new jay-z joint is wack as fuck.
Hip hop artists (MCs, DJs, B-boys, etc) who are typically aspiring and full of themselves, yet their style is an insult to real hip hop because it (1) copies another artist's style, (2) is mainly driven by commercial aspirations, or (3) is basically incompetent with no hope of improving. Wack = weakly executed flashy moves in place of true substance.
Even the wackest rapper can be a commercial success with a major label behind him.
Exp. To give something a negative stature.
"Man, that is wack, yo!"
1. Something shitty, old or inferior.
2. An amazing Mindless Self Indulgence song.
1. Jim: Did you see Joe's gig last night?
Rick: Yeah man, that shit was wack!
2. My shit is wack! Oh oh oh, ho oh oh! Down to defy niggaz and my double-wide niggaz!