Wabe (Noun)(Pronounced - wayb)
The area of grass around a Sundial
1. 'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe
2. "I was sitting in the wabe with my friend..."
I. wabes - v. - to wave happily to a friend or loved one.
II. wabes - v. - to glomp
one, but used more as a greeting
-missie has entered AIM chatroom-
missie: hi! *wabes*
ko: ^^ *glomps*
Adjective describing a lovable or desirable/cute person or animal.
The bass player from that band is a Wabe for sureeee!
1. a grass plot round a sundial
2. goes a long way before it, and a long way behind it
1. "...and the slithy toves did gyre and gimble in the wabe..." (Lewis Carroll, "Through the Looking-glass and What Alice Found There")
2. She put the sundial in the wabe.
Someone who thinks she is a babe.
Someone who thinks to be beautiful, but isn't.
That girl thinks she's so beautiful, she is such a wabe.