1. Complete and total rip-off
2. Preinstalled HP laptop virus
3. Spyware denied and designed to be so by manufacturer
4. Source of exhaustive frustration for HP users
Comes preinstalled in HP laptops. Try to uninstall it I dare you! You will end up with laptop mush. You will spend hours trying to fix your computer because it will try to reinstall itself after you thought you'd gotten rid of it. Funny, if it isn't a virus why does it act like one, huh HP? Hp has known for at least a year that this is a major problem. Their solution, ask you for $19.95 to fix it. Yes, they want YOU to pay to fix a virus that THEY put on your expensive equipment.
Even people who actually use it to download movies have problems. Don't bother fixing the laptop...return it and buy from another company.
2. Do you want to hate your laptop so much that you shove
it a against a wall so you can feel the release of seeing it break into a million pieces? Then, Vongo baby!
3. Vongo sucks like a baby (with all it's teeth) on a nipple after 3 days of hunger.
The worst movie download site on the net.
Don’t let them into your account and don’t trust them.
They have hardly no movies and what they do have is old
Their moves have expiration dates and it takes a long time to download the movies.
go to google and look up vongo sucks and you will find may people who agree.
VONGO SUCKS ASS!!!
example: take your money out of you purse and throw it in the air. it would give your more entertainment value