Describes the feeling after one takes a moke snap. Basically, a spinning light-headedness that can make you drool, or even vomit when done improperly, but when done correctly feels like heroin.
G-Mo was zorbing so hard off that moke snap that he fell off his chair into his puddle of drool, then threw up on the ground, then crawled through the gurp and needed to be helped up into a sitting position once again.
A surprise left at a party for the host to clean up off the couch the next day. Mostly consists of fecal matter or vomit. Commonly referred to when the substance is on a fabric (ie. couch or chair).
Dude, someone totally left you a steamy sizemore on your couch last night.
vomit-inducing or pee-your-pants funny. So funny that no word (until now) could grasp the sheer laughter and joy experienced from the associated situation.
Watching that fat lady fart and subsiquently vibrate the chair to piecies thus causing her demise was hystericallarious. I was laughing so hard I started crying.
When something is so disgusting/funny/horrible that you both shit and vomit at the same time. (Usually while sitting in your chair or at your computer desk)
Jesus that is so horrible I just shatomited all over myself.
Holy crap, I just laughed so hard I shatomited all over my clothes.
Jesus, I sneezed so hard I just shatomited all over my room.
see also : www.splorge.com
|13.||7 stages of drinking|
There are seven stages of drinking which are:
1. Sober Stage - no alcohol, no buzz, no fun.
2. Drinking Stage - when you first start to consume alcohol, little to no buzz, starting to have fun.
3. Party Stage - the ideal stage of drinking, at this point you feel a good buzz, have lots of fun, and still retain most of your motor functions and speech skills.
4. Drunk Stage - A couple drinks after the party stage where you either start to get beligerant, or you start to want to not move out of your chair, you are no longer buzzed you are just plain drunk, there can still be fun to be had this point, but the fun starts to turn bad.
5. Puke Stage - A few drinks after the drunk stage, where your body feels the need to purge the alcohol you pumped into it, this is almost always not fun unless your buddies are there cheering you on.
6. Pass Out Stage - When you've consumed so much alcohol you can no longer do anything but sleep. This stage is not for the person passing out, but can often lead to many strange and hilarious jokes being played on such person. People have been known to skip stage 5 and go straight to this stage, others have gone through stage 5 during this stage resulting in stage 7.
7. Death Stage - when you drink so much you get alcohol poisoning and die, or you pass out and choke on your own vomit.
Damn Garth you been through 6 of the 7 stages of drinking
Acting sexually explicit whilst in the presence of offspring. Usually involves the use of sex toys, keyboards, feces, vacuums, and alcohol (specifically Jose Cuervo). However, to truly kingbailey one must barrel roll while shit-faced drunk and vomit profusely over nice carpeting. It's not kingbailey-ing (see verb tense.) if the one committing said roll doesn't immediately and sincerely apologize for said failed or succeeded roll.more...
The verb kingbailey first came into popular use on April 4th, 2008 on Yahoo chat. He proceeded then to commit acts of unspeakable epic, including: defecating on his hand, licking the feces, hitting a child with a dildo, parading around in a KKK hoodie, bailey rolling, hitting a child with a chair, placing his penis in a vacuum with children in the vicinity, placing a dildo on his head, placing a keyboard on his head, placing a keyboard and a dildo on his head, vomiting on a carpet, and licking his hand which he defecated on after cleaning it.
Side note: if any said offspring of a person(s) committing a kingbailey show their testicles on cam, it is common etiquette to take said child and throw him across the room.