Many choose to remain a virgin for a period of time that they see fit (for many, this means until they are married, or find someone they love), others are a virgin due to not yet having had the chance to lose their virginity. A virgin is often seen as a rare and beautiful thing.
See also: virginity, sex.
2. A person who has not yet engaged in sex because they are so socially crippled that whenever they are around the opposite sex they begin to hiss and fart uncontrollably.
3. A person who has not yet engaged in sex because they are too young.
4. A person who has not yet engaged in sex because they are waiting for marriage.
2. I am NOT a virgin! Does cyber-sex count?
3. Dude, I know you like virgins, but checking out the pre-schoolers is both creepy and illegal.
4. I'm a virgin because God doesn't want me to have sex yet. He also wants you to give me five bucks.
me: You're a gullible idiot
Honestly, it is really not that big of a deal to be a virgin. Some people get embarassed admitting it and some people even get made fun of, even by other virgins for being a virgin.
First of all, if someone would make fun of you for never having sex, then they are not the type of person who you should be telling your personal romantic business to. And who really cares if for ladies, you have had a dick uncomfortably and awkwardly stuck into a part of your body that rarely sees the light, and for guys, you stuck your dick into a weird, slimy hole?