a sexually experienced woman, usually married, that has a following of younger men,she has no qualms about her sexuality, her confidence, or her power.
Damn! Mrs. Smith is such a viper, if her husband went out of town, I'd keep her company!
1930's term for a person who smoked weed. So called for the hissing noise produced by the joint when smoked.
the viper dreamed about a reefer 10 feet long
1. A venomous snake having a single pair of long, hollow venom conducting fangs and a thick, heavy body. There are about 200 species of viper in the world. They eat small animals and hunt by striking, then trailing their prey. Most are terrestrial, and a few are arboreal.
2. A person regarded as malicious and treacherous.
3. The most powerful production car made by Dodge. The Viper is a modern day American muscle car that began being sold in 1992 and still continues to this day. See Dodge Viper
1. "If a viper lives in your room and you wish to have a peaceful sleep, you must first chase it out." — Buddha
2. Terra was a viper, always spreading malicious gossip and backstabbing her so-called friends.
3. The Dodge Viper was THE sports car of the 90's!
When urine comes out in two streams
"Man, what happened to your pants?"
"Dude, I had a viper"
"I had a little viper going"
a term used in the '40s for a pot-dealer particulary associated with the social circles of jazz musicians.
Milton Mezzrow was a premier viper in the scene.
1. One of the fastest production cars built. Not too well-mannered, but the ultimate sports car nonetheless.
2. Oh, yeah...an Old World snake with a thick, heavy body, and a pair of hollow fangs; adder.
"That guy's Viper is a real Corvette killer."
The Dodge Viper is the most kick-ass car around. It totally owns the Corvette, no matter what anyone says.
"Although, the old Viper was cooler-looking; the current model isn't as luscious as the old one."
The Lockheed F-16 Fighting Falcon. Coined by early pilots likening it to the Colonial Viper on Battlestar Galactia.
The Viper took off from Gunsan Air Force Base in South Korea.