2. What humans eat when they hear myths about how unhealthy meat is.
3. What humans eat when they have too much empathy for animals. Funny thing is, more animals are killed by farming equipment then by killing them for food.
4. What pregnant women eat a lot of and give birth to a vegetable.
2. I ate vegetables for about half a year then a certain site proved to me that being a vegetarian is not healthy at all. I took it with a grain of salt. I started eating nothing but meat, eggs, and cheese. I realized how bad I had felt previously. My memory and eyesight improved. I felt truly full for the first time in six months. I continued this diet for about three months. You won't get scurvy from not eating vegetables. You only need the small amount found in meat.
3. People need to stop eating vegetables! All those poor animals getting run over by farming equipment...
4. Thankfully, my mom didn't eat as many vegetables as other pregnant women when I was in her uterus. She knew the importance of meat.
Commonly used as a very harsh joke to describe people in comas, but used elsewhere on occasion.
Also a type of plant.