To stare at a rather large and chunky chick
Can Not seems to veet alot.
verb - to look at a rather chunky women for pleasure.
"Uh, can't talk now Bob, I have some veeting to do."
"Woah, Robbie has some mad veet skillz!"
"Tom saw a rather chunky woman and began to veet at her."
1. /verb intrans/: remove one's body hair (usu., but not always, the vajayjay
) with a hair removal cream or gel.
2. /verb trans/: remove the hair from a part of the body with a hair removal cream or gel.
3. /verb trans/: remove the hair from a body part of someone with a hair removal cream or gel.
1. She veeted, showered, and went out.
2. He veets his teabag
once a week.
3. They're so close, he even veets her.
used to rid your naught of unwanted hair
i need to go veet my naught
Veets was bein all emo today. It made me ralph.