1. Originally the main theatrical performer on a musical, very like a prima donna, yet a vedette knew how to sing, dance and perform in any non-plastic art.
2. It was derived then to the Ladies who singed and Danced at the Foiles-Vergére at las Vegas or Moulin Rouge.
3. In slang, any person that will do ANYTHING to get everyone pay her attention.
1. The Ladies from Chicago were wonderful vedettes.
2. I went to the Moulin Rouge, OMG! the vedettes were freakin hot.
3. Mary is such a vedette, she did a flash in the classroom just to get noticed.
A person whom likes to shlick
, known to be nice however very mean if you rub them the wrong way...
Currently she lives in NJ & is a freak
I wish Vedette
would hang out with me.
i like her though
I like vedette