A common mispronounciation for wanker yet with a russian twist, therefore I suppose it is a russian wanker. Meaning more money, less class and more vodka. Still it's better than being a straight up wanker cause who honestly wants to be called that?
1. Your russain? you fucking vanker you.
2. Where the fuck is that vanker?
1. Those vankers need to lay off.
2. Russia is a bunch of vankers.
As a Verb:
1. Stop vanking off on my girlfriends couch its getting irritating.
2. Well thats because you vank to german fetish porn.
Wanker with a german accent. But I use it in chat rooms to get away with saying wanker without it getting filtered.
Guy - Up Urs Vanker!