1. The only predominately Black university in the state of Tennessee that is worthy of the name.
2. The home of the world famous Fisk Jubilee Singers.
3. A school where as a freshman you can do work-study as a tenured professor at the pre-penitentiary called Tennessee State
4. The older sibling to every university in Nashville, Tennessee
5. The jewel of the Black Ivy-League
Tennessee State University student: Damn professor, you must have graduated from an amazing university to be such a brilliant lecturer.
Fisk University student: Well actually, I haven't graduated from college yet, I am a freshman at Fisk University, I volunteered to help teach the hopelessly illiterate, and they sent me here.
Tennessee State University student: That explains alot. (gets on floor and grovels.) I am not worthy.