1. Winning word in Scrabble if you can manage it. Best to get the triple word score and if you can manage to find a spare S to connect to, you get the 50 points for using all your letters.
2. Balls out behavior typically characterized by winning at Scrabble by taking risks and assuming no one will challenge your arcane but completely awesome words.
3. A neighbor who is lonely and kind but makes up stories so that people will talk to him. Also, they tend to smell of potatoes and cabbage.
1. Dude, Scrabble is your game. You got uvacoti!
2. Your uvacoti is showing.
3. Damn, uvacoti just talked for an hour about the gang members across the street.