|1.||US Polo Assn. (U.S.P.A.)|
1. a brand that is officially licensed by the United States Polo Association, the governing body for polo in the United States since 1890. For this reason alone, it is just as, if not more authentic than Polo Ralph Lauren, which was first conceived in 1967.
2. a brand that is not associated with Polo Ralph Lauren, though similar the difference is in the amount of money each may cost. USPA is usually $20-$50 less than Polo Ralph Lauren
1. There is nothing shameful about wearing US Polo Assn. (U.S.P.A.)
2. If Polo Ralph Lauren is your preferred outfitter, then be courteous of the people who choose to wear US Polo Assn. (U.S.P.A.).
3. The most important rule of fashion is to be yourself, whether you wear US Polo Assn. (U.S.P.A.)
or Polo R.L.
…loosely adapted from Stanton Devil’s Advocate.
the freshest clothing line currently on the market. cost like 80 at macy's but 50 at other places. not to be confused with US polo assn. u will get laughed at like a fucking clown.
Dude 1: ay bruh check out my polo i got yesterday!
Dude 2: Stupid nigga that US polo...burn that shit!
Dude 1: dang bruh
A knock off of a Ralph Lauren polo. Instead of the polo player having one stick, the man will have two in both hands, one up and one down.
Did you see John's double-stick polo?
A game very similar to hockey, but played with sticks with foam on the end of them. Referred to by most guys as the "girly" sport when compared to hockey, real professionals know that pillo polo is actually more competative and you are much more prone to injuries.
Guy 1: hey man, they gave us a choice between hockey and pillo polo in gym today, I think I'm gonna pick hockey.
Guy 2: pussy.
Guy 1: WHAT? hockey is the manly sport.
Guy 2: No way, the other day in pillo polo Brian broke THREE FINGERS!
Game where when a guy sees a chick he thinks is hot he calls marco, if the rest of the guys with him agree they will call polo
Guy 1: Marco!
Guys 2-5: Polo!
Guy 1: Yo JJ this game is fucking awesome! Thanks for introducing us to the REAL marco polo
preppy- a true prep does not wear abercrombie and fitch, hollister, or american eagle.A true preppie always looks put together,clean cut, and crisp. We would never ever put on a slutty shirt from a and f. We like to dress to impress! like wearing clothes from ralph lauren polo, l l bean ect. we always have our colars popped up and most of the time have pearls around our necks. None of us would be caught dead in anything else. You might think that the kids at your school who wear a n f and hollister are preppy....but they are not. They are just trashy looking.
omg did you see kristie today? she was looking good in her pink ralph lauren polo with her colar popped up.