435
A web site containing lists of near-identical definitions to words that may be found on teh internets or on the street (or in some cases, even in the dictionary)
1. urban dicationary
A web site containing lists of near-identical definitions to words that may be found on teh internets or on the street (or in some cases, even in the dictionary)

2. urban dictionary
A site containing lists of near-identical definitions to words and phrases that may be found on the internets or on the street (or in some cases, even in the dictionary)

3. urban dictionary
A web site containing lists of near-identical definitions to words that may be found on the net or on the street.
by ChayD April 19, 2010

The Urban Dictionary Mug

One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.

Buy the mug
436
For people who write false information about themselfs or others.

for people who are too pussy to say it to someones face
guy1: whats urban dictionary ?

guy2: That site is where you go to find 50% false information. because anyone can write anything they want whether its true or false
by hererdxc April 16, 2010

The Urban Dictionary Mug

One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.

Buy the mug
437
A place where people go to to figure out definitions of words. Words that people commonly look up include, sex, drugs, weed, homosexuality, purple penises, and dead babies. The site is mainly visited by deranged pedophiles trying to learn the slang of the younger generation so they can masturbate and say words out loud like "rad" or "cool" or "roflmfaobbq". So, take caution when viewing this website, as masturbating pedophiles could be masturbating as you read definitions from this site.
by Pothead420blazer April 10, 2010

The Urban Dictionary Mug

One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.

Buy the mug
438
An online dictionary system. These definitions are written by average people, any one can write them, but only some are published because editors review them to make sure they are factual and or unrelated to inside jokes. This is a fun way to look up words, even though some definitions are innappropriate.
I love Urban Dictionary
by thisamazinglifenow February 06, 2010

The Urban Dictionary Mug

One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.

Buy the mug
439
A way for people to invent definitions, and new words. The butchery of the English language. A way for posers to look up stereotypes and then pose as other people. A way for kids to look up slang and repeat the slang they look up to act cool. A way for people to give different meanings to the words they use, in the hopes that it will catch on and become the norm. A website dedicated to listing people's opinions, and hate. A way for people to believe everything they read. The exact miss use of the word Dictionary.
fake kid: You are a chiv!
kid: What the fuck is a chiv?
fake kid: Someone like you!
kid: What?
fake kid: Haha lol you've never been on urban dictionary. Chiv emo hipster suicidal loser kid!
kid: Why are you talking like that? I don't even know how those go together?
fake kid: This is how I talk. Just deal with it poser wannabe loser!
kid: Wow I guess I need to start looking these made up words on the internet so I know what the fuck he was talking about.
by 246thPointlessDefinition January 03, 2010

The Urban Dictionary Mug

One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.

Buy the mug
440
A website that is a dictionary that is 75% sex related crap, and the other 25% is funny joke and pun words.
" Man, I'm a bored adolescent on the internet and am on Urban dictionary. I'll post the 543780235725th defintion of sex"

" HAHA!! RememBEER!!! Hilarious!"

The corruption is a good thing....
by Jman =D October 12, 2009

The Urban Dictionary Mug

One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.

Buy the mug
441
The act of making up a word so a website can take credit of it and make money off of it
the cup not to mention the advertisement

URBANDICTIONARY
by Joking hehe haha October 09, 2009

The Urban Dictionary Mug

One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.

Buy the mug