1) To make unhappy.
2) Unhappy; angry.
3) To defeat a favored opponent.
4) A victory over a favored opponent.
1) Eric upset Alexandra by buying her mints, as she thought he was implying her breath smelled bad.
2) Catherine was still upset; she hadn't gotten over Mary's rude behavior at the party.
3) Lucas upset Dino, the nieghborhood's best tennis player, in the best-of-three-set match.
4) The White Sox scored a major upset over the over the Twins when Buehrle pitched a comple-game shutout.
A one-word summary of Super Bowl XLII.
After winning every single game and not losing one, it was a spectacular upset to finally lose in the championship game (especially against a team they beat in a spectacular regular-season encore).
When your boyfriend comes home late and then he tells you he couldn't phone because he wasn't allowed!!!
God damnit, why can't you tell I'm upset?!?!
Except for; With the exclusion of; other than; but
Its super cool upset for the boring parts.