|1.||up the bracket|
1) Cockney reference for snorting cocaine
2) The act of being punched in the throat
3) A great song by The Libertines
4) A great album by The Libertines
1) "All his money goes right up the bracket"
2) "Punched him! Up the bracket"
3) "That song 'Up the Bracket' kicks arse!"
4) "That album 'Up the Bracket' kicks arse!"
|2.||up the bracket|
A reference to being punched in the throat.
It's also the title of The Libertines' first album and one of the catchphrases of Sid James.
"a punch up the bracket"