Apparently, this is someone who studies how to make the "perfect" lollipop. May also be referred to as the most pointless job position in the world!
"A person who is a master at making lollipops, it isn't something you can learn in school!"
Hey, did you see that episode of "Unwrapped" where the chick presented herself as a lolliologist?
When a loose joint becomes unwrapped in ones pocket.
Adam: Aww man, I had a Dank ass joint, but it unwrapped in my pocket, looks like ill just have to enjoy some Lint-Weed now.
The process of having to close ones eyes while being handed an unwrapped gift.
Merry Christmas! I got you a gift. Close your eyes...I didn't have time to wrap it.
Oh, so it has virtual wrapping huh?
A person who assembles a packed lunch of hard boiled eggs, tomatoes, salted herring, and tea in a thermos, all of which are to be unwrapped in a public place atop a copy of PRAVDA and devoured noisily, preferably while in ones yellowing undergarments, to a combination of anti-semitic palaver, garbled recordings of Igor Sklyar emanating from a rusted red Lada parked by the artificial river, and the putrid smoke of Prima and Belomor-Krai.more...
1. A profound and tangled philosophy concerning the soviet hoi polloi and its industrialized, tractor-crushed soul.
2. One of the faceless masses residing in the USSR or CIS:
- The vendor in the local meat or bread store with her excessive make up, flamboyant shoes, and a heart full of pure hatred.
- The burly old men in hats and arms behind their backs pausing to argue about anti-semitic conspiracy politics and the football match, in angered tones.
- The woman who cuts into a 3-mile long line for imported Czechoslovakian boots, knowing that she will incite a loud, violent riot, while claiming her actions were still somehow fair.
2. A state of being wherein an objective reality based on complete absurdity and idiocy triumphs.
3. Soviet trash
4. The modern Soviet expatriate residing in Brooklyn, New York.
Originally a celebration of the sun for the vikings in Europe. When christianity showed its ugly face in Europe, the Vikings where converted, and to compensate for the loss of their day of celebration, they claimed Jesus was born on this day. In Denmark, a certain type of porridge is still a very common thing to eat as one of the things for dinner at the 24th. Also, in (northern europe at least) Europe, gifts are unwrapped in the evening of the 24th of December, usually somewhat after dinner.
Oh my, didn't christianity rape this aspect of our lives as well ?
1. A feeling one experiences while under the influence of marijuana.
2. A call for celebration before smoking marijuana.
3. A call for celebration after smoking marijuana.
4. A time when something really cool happens with your friends.
1. Woot woot man, woot woot.
2. Hey i got up for my classes today, WOOT WOOT!!
3. Woot woot to that bowl!
4. Remember that one time when the poptart flew from Heather's hand and went to Matt's hand while in the process the wrapper flew off to the floow, thus the poptart was conveniently unwrapped ready to eat in Matt's hands, WOOT WOOT!
Someone with no backbone or balls. Won't stand up for themselves and knows it. Someone who acts like they might have balls sometimes but when push comes to shove they back down and hand their unused and unwrapped balls over. AKA: a pussy
I can't believe you let Jen cheat on you AGAIN! Your such a flitch.